Webinar: How to Use Sales and Marketing Data to Created Connected Customer Experiences
Sales and Marketing teams have been using data strategies to power the sales funnel for quite some time now with great success. But why should these same data-driven strategies stop once a prospect becomes a customer? The short answer is, they shouldn’t.
Join this webinar to learn how Customer Success organizations can up their data game to create a more connected customer experience to drive better outcomes.
We will discuss these five areas that CS teams can effectively leverage data to drive retention:
- The Customer Journey – building connection and engagement points to move the customer forward in their lifecycle
- Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) – understanding who you are engaging with on both a prospect and customer level
- ABM Strategies – navigating the customer account to identify your key points of contact
- Buyer Intent Signals – identifying organizational changes that can become actionable insights
- Scoring – supplementing your customer health score with firmographic and technographic data
Speaker: Henry Schuck, CEO, ZoomInfo
Moderator: You Mon Tsang, CEO, ChurnZero